Solution Architect for Marketing Practice
Location: US-based (Virtual)
KELL Partners is a professional service consulting firm focused on helping nonprofit and education clients make the most of the Salesforce platform. We are passionate geeks with purpose. We like being the underdog (but winning). We are seeking to grow our team. In this role you will be the technical expert for all things Marketing Cloud and Pardot within the Marketing Practice. We are looking for someone to advise on pre-sale scoping calls, to build proof of concepts, to conduct needs assessments, and to own the most complex technical aspects of our projects including implementation and training. Solution Architects for Marketing Practice at KELL are also responsible for staying current on Salesforce technology, and mentoring, as well as coaching teammates on how to improve our processes within marketing cloud and Pardot.
The ideal candidate for this position is a SF Marketing Wizard always ready to learn, collaborate and teach what they know to others. The KELL team is one of the industry’s best and come from a variety of backgrounds, but we are always looking for people that bring diversity, fresh ideas, challenge themselves, and challenge us.
Discovery – Plan the Project
Collaborate with sales team to define project scope and confirm solution viability. On our largest and most complex projects, work with clients on needs assessments to define requirements and determine scope and recommend products. May work with client and KELL services teammates to map data from legacy system to Salesforce. Decide pre-implementation needs such as licensing, SLS certificates, etc.
Execution – Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan. Complete configuration, including application installation, system customization, and automation. As applicable, oversee data team’s work on migration or manage development team on execution of technical requirements. Review system configuration to ensure all aspects of the project are working as planned. As applicable, create templates and emails according to client needs.
Launch – Complete the Project
Conduct training sessions with clients and walk through initial setup and any customization. Continue to work with clients through projects close on data integration and automations. Document unique functionality and “close the loop” by training team members on new solutions and providing content to marketing for case studies. If applicable, perform internal quality assurance on data migration and lead the client through data validation.
Engage with the Salesforce community to stay on top of recent technological advances and represent KELL as a thought leader. May hold weekly office hours to support internal staff. Develop new skills and propagate those skills within KELL. Create content for marketing efforts.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Confident leadership and span of influence
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a talent for translating technical concepts to people with varied technical ability
- Ability to provide quality client work and deliverables
- Driven to share knowledge, a natural mentor. Proven ability and willingness to grow team skills
- Demonstrated and consistent delivery of best practice solutions to meet client’s business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Developer)
- 1+ Salesforce Pardot certification (Pardot Specialist, Pardot Consultant) or ability to obtain within first 90 days of employment
- 3+ years in Salesforce.com Marketing Platforms, e.g., Salesforce Pardot & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Related experience with CRM (Salesforce / Sales Cloud) a plus
- North America residents only please
KELL Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We strive to attract, develop and retain the most qualified candidates and employees, providing them with the opportunity to support our customers’ passions while exceeding their individual potential.