Location: US-based (Virtual)
KELL Partners is a professional service consulting firm focused on helping nonprofit and education clients make the most of the the Salesforce platform. We are passionate geeks with purpose. We like being the underdog (but winning). We are seeking to grow our team. In this role you’ll determine the appropriate solution based on the clients’ specific needs and turn that solution into a scope of work to enable our Professional Service team to take clients through complete transformation. You will be responsible for helping clients build their tech stack; deliver demonstrations of the Salesforce platform and relevant products and deliver a complete value proposition.
The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about working with nonprofit and/or education organizations and is comfortable with Salesforce.com and related technology. You will enjoy being part of a team where everyone consistently shows off their inner superhero but you also like to work independently and compete. The KELL team is one of the industry’s best and come from a variety of backgrounds, but we are always looking for people that bring diversity, fresh ideas, challenge themselves, and challenge us.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in nonprofit or education services sales environment with experience selling services to mid/market and field level clients.
- Formalized sales training.
- Deep experience managing complex sales with multiple stakeholder groups/organizations.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM products.
- A thorough understanding of managing a sales pipeline and hitting KPIs.
- Working with key partners in the Salesforce ecosystem and expanding our footprint.
- Ability to think critically and analytically.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with client executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs.
- Marketing Automation sales experience not required, but it is a strong asset. (**bonus points.)
- Lead creation and management.
- Sales discovery and qualification.
- Identification of business pain points and objectives.
- Using Salesforce ecosystem capabilities and coming up with the tech stack needed to address pain points.
- Accessing multiple buyers.
- Building statements of work.
- Work with clients through procurement.
- On-going account management.
- Coordinate clients, service providers, and internal team members.
- Ensure that all KELL teams have the correct information to successfully complete our digital transformation strategy.
- Evaluate deliverables.
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks.
KELL Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We strive to attract, develop and retain the most qualified candidates and employees providing them with the opportunity to support our customers’ passions while exceeding their individual potential.