Project Manager, Services
Location: US-based (Virtual)
KELL is an equal opportunity employer that is strongly committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients we serve in our staff. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, military or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political ideology and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
The Project Manager (PM) of Services oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of mid-large sized projects for KELL Partners Clients, from contract sign to project close. The PM is responsible for keeping projects in scope, in budget, and on time. They own project success and client satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Discovery – Plan the Project
Collaborate with Sales team and Solution team to confirm initial project scope. Meet with the client to determine project objectives and requirements. Work with Solution team members to finalize requirements and scope and recommend products. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences activities needed to complete project. May work with client and another KELL resource to map data from legacy system to Salesforce.
Execution – Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan, managing project timeline, budget, and billable hours. Document, monitor, and communicate project activities and progress, making necessary adjustments along the way. Work with Solution team to complete configuration, including app installation, system customization, and creation of workflows and reports. Oversee and provide QA for custom development and data migration.
Launch – Complete the Project
Walk the client through user acceptance testing and sign off for all configuration, custom development, and data migration. Work with Solution team lead trainings and guide client through product go-live. Document project deliverables.
Engage with the Salesforce community to stay on top of recent technological advances and represent KELL as a thought leader. Develop new skills. Create content for marketing efforts.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Client and relationship management skills
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Confident leadership and span of influence
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of managing time and budgets
- Ability to deliver quality client work and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com Admin or Marketing Cloud Admin certification required (or must be acquired in first 90 days in this role)
- 1+ years in Salesforce.com administration preferred
- 3-5 years in Nonprofit or Education administration preferred
- North America residents only please