Vice President, Professional Services
Location: US-based (Virtual)
We are hiring a motivated, results-driven Vice President, Professional Services who will own and drive the successful execution and profitable growth for our Salesforce solutions delivery business.
- Manage the strategic direction and execution of KELL’s services team
- Provide KPI reporting to all levels of the organization on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Drive responsible resource planning and allocation for KELL
- Maintain and improve our project methodology and documentation to ensure successful service delivery
- Ensure that all projects meet client requirements and deliver high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Develop productized service packages to meet the changing needs of our non-profit and higher education clients
- Recruit, manage & coach a diverse team of talented managers and individual contributors.
- Lead organization and change management of KELL’s services team
- Partner with sales leadership to help achieve bookings goals and support creative delivery solutions in support of large opportunities.
- Serve as escalation point for all matters related to professional services.
- Is results-oriented with proven success in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Can create a positive culture across the services team that aligns with KELL’s business objectives
- Desires to play to team strengths and find the right fit for employees who are struggling
- Is a good listener who values input of employees.
- Wants to be a mentor, has experience mentoring others, and can show how their mentorship has contributed to the success of others.
- Is skilled in supporting change management and helping a big team adopt changes where necessary.
- Is passionate about the customer experience and understanding ideal use cases for both high touch and low touch customers
- Invests in relationships with customers and colleagues
- 5+ years’ experience in a Director-level or above services leadership role
- 10+ years in consulting
- Experience with Salesforce products
- Non-profit and/or Higher Education experience strongly preferred
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Strong financial, quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills