This role supporting sales opportunities as a Sales Engineer for the entire Business Development team (nonprofit, education and marketing cloud). You’ll be required to have a technical background, able to answer clients’ questions, add value to your conversations by providing product recommendations and answers, and support sales presentations.
The ideal candidate has worked with either in or with nonprofits or education organizations in the past and you’re comfortable with databases and technology. You enjoy being part of a team where everyone consistently brings their A-game but you also like to work independently.
- Supporting the Business Development team with Sales enablement and/or scoping support such as:
- Working closely with Account Executives in sales opportunities as the sales engineer.
- Coordinate with Solution Architects, where required, to bring in the right expertise into the scoping process.
- Participating in sales discovery calls, documenting requirements, coordinating with other solution architects and data team as required, developing scoping guidance and SOW language in conjunction with the Account Executive.
- Participating in client demos with the potential to travel for onsite demos as determined by the VP of Business Development.
- Demo Instance Maintenance:
- Ensuring the latest updates have been configured, updating or installing 3rd party applications as required, monitoring for license or trial instance renewals and training Business Development on any enhancements to the demo instances.
- Future Travel between 10-20% per quarter
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Prompt and responsive communicator
- Solid decision-making skills
- Ability to provide quality client work and deliverables
- Willingness and ability to follow instructions and processes
- 3+ years in Salesforce.com administration and/or Salesforce technical consulting
- Salesforce.com Admin certification required
- 1 Consultant-level Salesforce.com certification required (or must be acquired in first 90 days in this role)
- Additional certifications would be beneficial - Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Community Cloud, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer.
- History of working with nonprofit organizations.
- Experience supporting Sales/Business Development with sales including client presentations.
- North America residents only, please
Compensation - Salary + Sales Commission
KELL Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We strive to attract, develop and retain the most qualified candidates and employees providing them with the opportunity to support our customers’ passions while exceeding their individual potential.