The Project Manager (PM) oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of a KELL Partners Client project from contract sign to project close. The PM is responsible for keeping projects in scope, in budget, and on time. They own project success and client satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Discovery Plan the Project
Collaborate with sales team and solutions team to confirm project scope. Meet with the client to determine project objectives and requirements. In mid to high-complexity projects, work with Solution Team members to define requirements and determine scope and recommend products. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences activities needed to complete project. May work with client or another KELL resource to map data from legacy system to Salesforce.
Execution Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan. Document, monitor, and communicate project activities and progress, making necessary adjustments along the way. Complete configuration, including app installation, system customization, and creation of workflows and reports. Oversee and provide QA for custom development and data migration.
Launch Complete the Project
Walk the client through user acceptance testing, and sign off for all configuration, custom development, and data migration. Lead trainings and guide client through product go-live. Document project deliverables.
Engage with the Salesforce community to stay on top of recent technological advances and represent KELL as a thought leader. Develop new skills. Create content for marketing efforts.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Confident leadership and span of influence
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of managing time and budgets
- Ability to deliver quality client work and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce.com Admin certification required (or must be acquired in first 90 days in this role)
- 3-5 years in Nonprofit or Education administration
- 1+ years in Salesforce.com administration
- North America residents only please