The Configuration Specialist is tasked with executing a project’s technical requirements. They may also lead small client engagements such as NPSP 2→3 conversions, Lightning Upgrades, or Virtual Administration projects. They are expected to stay informed of new Salesforce releases and develop competence in core Salesforce, NPSP and EDA functionality.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Execution – Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan. Complete tasks outlined by other team members such as Salesforce field creation, page layout optimization, declarative process automation, and installation & setup of third party applications. Complete functional testing of configured solutions.
Launch – Complete the Project
Complete configuration updates after user acceptance testing. Conduct training sessions. Create end user documentation. Document unique functionality and solutions for client case studies.
Engage with the Salesforce community to stay on top of recent technological advances and represent KELL as a thought leader. Develop new skills. Create content for marketing efforts.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Prompt and responsive communicator
- Solid decision-making skills
- Ability to provide quality client work and deliverables
- Willingness and ability to follow instructions and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce.com Admin certification required (or must be acquired in first 90 days in this role)
- 1-2 years in Nonprofit administration
- 1+ years in Salesforce.com administration
- North America residents only please