Salesforce Consultant Contractor (CRM Services)
KELL is an equal opportunity employer that is strongly committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients we serve in our staff. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, military or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political ideology and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
The Salesforce Contractor is a key member of the KELL Partners team who provides burst capacity support and technical expertise to implement specific components of a KELL Partners Client project. The Contractor applies their expertise to requirements identified by KELL Project Managers and Solution Architects. All Contractors must have experience working in the Nonprofit or Education Salesforce industry. Contractors with all types of Salesforce.com expertise are encouraged to apply but KELL is specifically interested in contractors with the following areas of expertise:
- Integrations (IPaaS and Custom)
- Web Development
- Service Cloud
Your role in the success of client projects will include:
Discovery – Plan the Project
Collaborate with the Project Manager and Solution Architect to confirm solution viability. Work with clients to confirm requirements and specifics for implementation of functionality.
Execution – Execute the Requirements
Execute requirements according to plan. Complete configuration, which may include application installation, system customization, and automation. Review system configuration to ensure functionality is working as planned.
Launch – Complete the Requirements
Walk the client through user acceptance testing and conduct training sessions. Document unique functionality and “close the loop” by training team members on new solutions and providing content to marketing for case studies.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver quality client work and deliverables
- 1-2 years in Nonprofit or Education administration
- 3-5 years in Salesforce.com administration
- Salesforce.com Admin certification required
- Consulting experience preferred
- Additional Salesforce.com certifications preferred
- North American residents preferred