Account Executive for Nonprofit Practice
The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with nonprofit organizations and is comfortable with databases and technology. You will enjoy being part of a team where everyone consistently brings their A game but you also like to work independently.
KELL Partners is a professional service consulting firm focused on helping nonprofits leverage the Salesforce platform. We’re geeks with a passion and we’re seeking to grow our team. In this role you’ll determine the appropriate solution based on the clients specific needs and turn that solution into a scope of work for KELL’s professional services. You’ll provide product recommendations, and deliver demonstrations of the platform and relevant products.
- You are responsible for managing a large portfolio of leads and opportunities that requires an intense attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You are responsible for leading the scoping of services for prospective clients that will enable them to achieve their goals. On some projects you will have a Solution Engineer to help with scoping.
- You are responsible for delivering proposals that reflect a scope of work based upon your discovery and correspondence with the client.
- You are responsible for maintaining a pipeline of opportunities that accurately reflects the anticipated close month of business, current stage, discovery notes and any source materials used in support of your proposal.
- You are responsible for building relationships with partner contacts, specifically at Salesforce.org and Salesforce.com to facilitate a successful partnership.
- Some travel is required. Depending on the opportunities you are working and the quarterly events that KELL will be attending.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience positioning and selling and/or implementing complex technology and/or software solutions.
- Proven ability cultivate a consistent pipeline and meet quarterly quotas by managing sales opportunities that vary from basic projects to complex RFP responses.
- History of working with nonprofit organizations and/or educational institutions
- Experience with Salesforce and a variety of 3rd party applications, either as an end user or as an administrator.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to propose clear, compelling and value-focused solutions.
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
KELL Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We strive to attract, develop and retain the most qualified candidates and employees providing them with the opportunity to support our customers’ passions while exceeding their individual potential.